A few weeks ago, the fabulous Alicia over at Poise in Parma asked me if I would be interested in being an official blogger for Yoga Rocks the Park Cleveland. Last summer I attended the YRP class that Alicia led and had so much fun, I of course had to say yes.
Being a YRP Official Blogger means I am provided with a season pass to attend all of this year’s yoga classes for free in exchange for blogging about the sessions I go to as well as promoting YRP on the usual social media platforms. I’m also able to offer one of you two passes to a single YRP event (there are two passes so you can invite a friend to attend with you!)
Here are the dates and times for this year’s season:
- Saturday, June 14 10am Marni Task
- Saturday, June 21 6pm (evening event) Alicia Hansen
- Sunday, June 29 10am Linda Stevenson
- Saturday, July 12 10am Scott Supler
- Sunday, July 27 10am Tiiu Gennert & Deanna Black
- Saturday, August 9 10am Jennette Zimmerman
- Sunday, August 24 10am Theresa Gorski
- Saturday, September 6 10am Krysia Maciuszko
- Sunday, September 21 10am Tammy Lyons (Tremont Arts and Cultural Festival will follow YRP at noon)
|Picture from YRP Cleveland Facebook Page|
If you and a friend want to join me at one of the above sessions, now is your opportunity thanks to a giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway//widget.rafflecopter.com/load.js
Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Anyone in the Northeast Ohio area (or anyone willing to make the trip to the 216!) is eligible to enter.
Love from the ashes,